CCABVI is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations. You can find us on Guidestar by Candid and also on Charity Navigator
Our funding comes from sale of merchandise produced in our textile workshop, support from local Lions Clubs, foundation grants, and donations from the community.
Thank you for considering a gift. Your contribution will enable us to provide vision support services to individuals in Chester County who are blind or visually impaired.
Your donation can provide
- $25 – A large-print keyboard.
- $50 – A tank of gas for our outreach van.
- $100 – Three hand-held illuminated magnifiers
- $500 – Four 1-hour training sessions on assistive technology
Your contribution can be made as a:
- Monetary donation
- Honorary gift
- Memorial gift
- Planned giving in a will
- Gift of stock and securities
- Donation of a used assistive device
- By check, please make it out to CCABVI and mail to:
CCABVI, 71 South First Avenue, Coatesville, PA 19320
- By PayPal: PayPal, through which you can use your credit card, provides us a special low cost way to receive funds. We choose not to accept credit card donations directly since this is much more costly for us.
- To donate stock, please contact:
Joe LoStracco, Financial Advisor
55 Sunnybrook Rd., Sanatoga, PA 19464
Office: (610) 831-2195
- To donate an assistive device, please call us at:
- (610) 384-2767
THANK YOU for your support!