These businesses offer products or services that may be useful for individuals with vision loss.
Posting these businesses does not imply that CCABVI endorses any particular products. We receive no financial benefits from promoting them.
- Non-profit organization connecting donors and users of free new and gently-used accessibility aids and tools.
Accessible Pharmacy Services (215) 799-9900
- Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind works closely with ScripTalk to provide talking medication labels. ScripTalk is 100% FREE when you get your medication and products from our home delivery pharmacy service.
A.T. Guys, Your Access Technology Experts
- Company selling assistive technology that is useful for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
Blind Shell Phone
- Czech Republic based company selling mobile phones designed by and for the blind and visually impaired.
Independent Living Aids, LLC
- Company selling low-vision aids, tools and technology for the blind and visually impaired.
(LAMP) Library of Accessible Media
- A guide to help college students with low vision and blindness to better understand the accommodations, resources, assistive technology, and scholarships available to support them academically.
Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley
- Organization promoting the restoration of sight through corneal transplantation.
Lions KidSight of Chester County
- CCABVI (Chester County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired) can link your organization with local Lions Clubs in Chester County whose members are trained to screen the vision of youngsters from 6 months to 6 years. Contact us by email at: email@example.com
- It is especially important to have children’s vision screened early in life while some eye conditions can still be treated. Parents will be advised if a visit to an eye care professional is recommended.
- Many Lions Clubs assist with the cost of the professional’s exam and/or eyeglasses if those are prescribed.
PATF — Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation
- PATF is a state-wide, non-profit organization that helps individuals with disabilities and older Pennsylvanians acquire the assistive technology and services they want. PATF provides education (on assistive technology, vendors, and funding resources), financing opportunities, and advocacy for individuals, helping them to acquire the assistive devices and services that improve the quality of their lives.
- Programs are available in Pennsylvania for all ages, all income levels, all communities, all cultural backgrounds, and all disabilities and health conditions. (find at: www.patf.us)
Reading Glasses Power Finder
- A useful tool for determining what reading glass strength you need.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania company that sells low-vision assistive technology.
Senior HealthLink Hotline: (610) 431-1852
- Provides referrals for local agencies and services.
Speak to Me Catalogue
- Washington-based company that sells talking products.
Tech Owl PA
- Assistive technology lending library and other services available through the Institute on Disabilities at Temple University.