These businesses offer products or services that may be useful for individuals with vision loss.
Posting these businesses does not imply that CCABVI endorses any particular products or receive financial benefits from promoting them.
- Non-profit organization connecting donors and users of free new and gently-used accessibility aids and tools.
A.T. Guys, Your Access Technology Experts
- Company selling assistive technology that is useful for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
Blind Shell Phone
- Chech Republic-based company selling mobile phones designed by and for the blind and visually impaired.
Independent Living Aids, LLC
- Company selling low-vision aids, tools and technology for the blind and visually impaired.
Lendedu resource page: Helping Students with Visual Impairments
- A guide to help college students with low vision and blindness to better understand the accommodations, resources, assistive technology, and scholarships available to support them academically.
Library for the Blind and Visually Handicapped at Carnegie
- A network library of the Library of Congress National Library Service that provides large print books, audio-described DVDs, audio books and magazines, Braille books and downloadable audio and Braille services.
Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley
- Organization promoting the restoration of sight through corneal transplantations.
Reading Glasses Power Finder
- A useful tool for determining what reading glass strength you need.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania company that sells low-vision assistive technology.
Senior HealthLink Hotline: (610) 431-1852
- Provides referrals for local agencies and services.
Speak to Me Catalogue
- Washington-based company that sells talking products.
Tech Owl PA
- Assistive technology lending library and other services available through the Institute on Disabilities at Temple University.
Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped – Free Library of Philadelphia
- Access technology available through the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped and the Free Library of Philadelphia.
Accessible Pharmacy Services (215) 799-9900
- Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind works closely with ScripTalk to provide talking medication labels. ScripTalk is 100% FREE when you get your medication and products from our home delivery pharmacy service.